Xander Bogaerts and the Boston Red Sox will face Luis Garcia and the Houston Astros on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Astros
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts is batting .316 with 28 doubles, eight home runs and 41 walks.
- Bogaerts ranks 147th in homers and 75th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Bogaerts has a hit in 71.7% of his 99 games this year, with multiple base knocks in 31.3% of those games (31).
- Bogaerts has homered in eight games this season (99 opportunities, 8.1%), leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Garcia makes the start for the Astros, his 19th of the season. He is 8-6 with a 3.71 ERA and 107 strikeouts through 99 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed a 3.71 ERA and 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .203 to opposing hitters.
- The Astros pitching staff is fifth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros surrender the third-fewest home runs in baseball (90 total, 0.9 per game).