Table of Contents
Brandon Nimmo and the New York Mets will take on Cory Abbott and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Nimmo Props for Mets vs Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Nimmo in 2022
- Nimmo is hitting .269 with 19 doubles, five triples, 10 home runs and 37 walks.
- In MLB, Nimmo ranks 106th in home runs and 112th in RBI.
- Nimmo has a hit in 73.6% of his games this year (67 of 91), with multiple base hits in 25 of those contests (27.5%).
- Nimmo has gone yard in 10 games this season (91 opportunities, 11.0%), leaving the ballpark in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Abbott takes the mound for his first start of the season for the Nationals.
- In his three games this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of only .133 against him. He has a 2.25 ERA and averages 13.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in the league with a collective eight strikeouts per nine innings.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 152 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (most in baseball).