Table of Contents
Jeimer Candelario and the Detroit Tigers will take on Chris Archer and the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Candelario Props for Tigers vs Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Candelario in 2022
- Candelario has launched a team-high 10 home runs.
- In baseball, Candelario ranks 106th in homers and 164th in RBI.
- In 42 of 82 games this season (51.2%) Candelario has gotten a hit, and 14 of those contests (17.1%) he posted at least two.
- In nine of 82 games this season, Candelario has homered (11.0%). He’s left the yard in 3.2% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||July 31||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||July 30||1-for-3||1||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||July 29||1-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||July 28||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- The Twins are sending Archer (2-5) to the mound for his 18th start of the season. He is 2-5 with a 4.04 ERA and 54 strikeouts through 69 innings pitched.
- In 17 games this season, the 33-year-old has an ERA of 4.04, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .215 against him.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- Twins pitchers combine to give up 126 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (fifth-most in the league).