Table of Contents
Sean Murphy and the Oakland Athletics will face Noah Syndergaard and the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday at 9:38 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Murphy Props for Athletics vs Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Murphy in 2022
- Murphy leads the Athletics with a team-best batting average of .238.
- Murphy’s home runs rank 77th in MLB and he ranks 95th in RBI in MLB.
- In 56 of 93 games this year (60.2%) Murphy has gotten a hit, and 19 of those contests (20.4%) he posted at least two.
- Murphy has gone yard in 12.9% of his games this season (93 contests), leaving the ballpark in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||July 31||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||July 30||1-for-4||1||1||1||0||0||0|
|White Sox||July 29||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Syndergaard (5-8 with a 3.83 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 80 innings pitched) gets the start for the Angels, his 16th of the season.
- The 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.83, with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 15 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .244 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Angels pitchers combine to surrender 109 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 12th in the league).