Table of Contents
Xander Bogaerts will hit the field for the Boston Red Sox against Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts is hitting .312 with 28 doubles, eight home runs and 41 walks.
- Bogaerts ranks 147th in home runs and 76th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Bogaerts has a hit in 71.0% of his 100 games this year, with multiple hits in 31.0% of them (31).
- Bogaerts has homered in eight of 100 games in 2022 (8.0%), which is 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Javier gets the start for the Astros, his 16th of the season. He is 6-6 with a 3.26 ERA and 121 strikeouts through 88 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has amassed a 3.26 ERA and 12.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 19 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .186 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender the third-fewest home runs in baseball (91 total, 0.9 per game).