Table of Contents
The Chicago White Sox and Andrew Vaughn will square off against Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Vaughn Props for White Sox vs Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Vaughn in 2022
- Vaughn is batting .296 with 20 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 20 walks.
- Vaughn’s home runs rank 107th in MLB and he ranks 57th in RBI in MLB.
- Vaughn has reached base with a hit 56 times this season in 81 games played (69.1%), including multiple hits on 25 occasions (30.9%).
- Out of the 81 games Vaughn has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 10 contests (12.3%), leaving the yard in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Singer gets the start for the Royals, his 14th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.51 ERA and 91 strikeouts in 84 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 16 games this season, the 25-year-old has a 3.51 ERA and 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .239 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- The Royals rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (112 total, 1.1 per game).