Table of Contents
Cesar Hernandez and the Washington Nationals will play Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets on Wednesday at 4:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hernández Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Hernández in 2022
- Hernandez is hitting .240 with 22 doubles, three triples and 32 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB action, Hernandez’s home run total ranks 405th and his RBI tally ranks 249th.
- In 66.3% of his 104 games this season, Hernandez has recorded a base hit (69 times). He’s also notched 25 multi-hit games in 2022 (24.0%).
- In the 104 games he’s appeared in this season Hernandez has not yet hit a long ball.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Bassitt (7-7) gets the starting nod for the Mets in his 20th start of the season. He has a 3.83 ERA in 115 innings pitched, with 117 strikeouts.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 33-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (3.83), 26th in WHIP (1.130), and 15th in K/9 (9.2).
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.6 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 112 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in the league).