Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers will take on Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers with 10 home runs and 40 runs batted in.
- Baez ranks 107th in home runs and 105th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- In 61.1% of his games this season (55 of 90), Baez has recorded a hit, and in 20 of those games (22.2%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Baez has gone yard in 10 of 90 games in 2022 (11.1%), which is 2.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||July 31||1-for-3||1||1||1||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||July 30||1-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||July 29||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||July 28||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Ryan gets the start for the Twins, his 17th of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.78 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 85 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.78, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 16 games this season. Opponents are batting .218 against him.
- The Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in the league with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender the fifth-most home runs in baseball (126 total, 1.2 per game).