Table of Contents
Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +12000 odds after making the cut and finishing 37th in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hughes before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Mackenzie Hughes Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hughes has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Hughes has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Mackenzie Hughes History at Wyndham Championship
- Over his past three trips to this event, Hughes has an average finishing position of 42nd.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut each time.
- Hughes competed in this tournament most recently in 2021, and took 37th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time appearing at this event.
Mackenzie Hughes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|