Table of Contents
After a second-place showing at the 2021 Wyndham Championship, Roger Sloan will aim for another great finish at Sedgefield Country Club this year. He has +35500 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sloan before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Roger Sloan Recent Performance
- Sloan has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Sloan has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Roger Sloan History at Wyndham Championship
- Sloan has one top-five finish in his past four trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 24th over that span.
- In Sloan’s last four appearances at this event, he’s made the cut three times.
- Sloan finished second here in 2021 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- He put up the top score out of the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Roger Sloan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|