Table of Contents
Doug Ghim has +12500 odds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2021. Before Ghim tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Doug Ghim Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Ghim has finished under par seven times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
- Ghim has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Doug Ghim History at Wyndham Championship
- In Ghim’s last three trips to this event, he’s finished in the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- Ghim has one made cut over his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Ghim finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent entry into this event in 2021.
Doug Ghim’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|