Table of Contents
Richy Werenski enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +39000 odds after making the cut and finishing 30th in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. Before Werenski tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Richy Werenski Recent Performance
- Werenski has ended the day under par six times and registered a better-than-average score in seven of his last 13 rounds played.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Werenski has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Richy Werenski History at Wyndham Championship
- Over Werenski’s past four trips to this tournament, he has ended up in the top 10 a total of one time. His average finish is 35th at the event.
- In his most recent four appearances at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Werenski finished 37th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He recorded a score in one round that was among the top 10 of the day his last time here.
Richy Werenski’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|