Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals and Nicky Lopez will take on Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lopez Props for Royals vs White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Lopez in 2022
- Lopez has 11 doubles, two triples and 20 walks while hitting .249.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Lopez’s home run total ranks 405th and his RBI tally ranks 323rd.
- Lopez has tallied a hit 53 times this year in 94 games played (56.4%), including 19 multi-hit games (20.2%).
- Lopez has not yet hit a home run this season in the 94 games he’s appeared in.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 2||1-for-3||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||August 1||2-for-3||0||0||0||0||0||1|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- The White Sox will send Lynn (1-4) to the mound for his 10th start of the season. He is 1-4 with a 6.42 ERA and 49 strikeouts through 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 6.42, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are hitting .279 against him.
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers combine to allow 114 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 20th in the league).