Table of Contents
Aaron Baddeley missed the cut in his last event at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and he has +41000 odds to win here in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Baddeley in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Aaron Baddeley Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Baddeley has finished below par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 16 rounds.
- Baddeley has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Aaron Baddeley History at Wyndham Championship
- Baddeley finished 24th in his lone recent finish at this event in seven trips.
- In his last seven appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Baddeley missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament (in 2021).
Aaron Baddeley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|