Jim Herman emerged victorious in the 2020 Wyndham Championship, and he has the 103rd-best odds (+35000) to win the tournament this year at Sedgefield Country Club. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Herman before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Jim Herman Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds of play, Herman has finished under par twice while also recording three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Herman has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
Jim Herman History at Wyndham Championship
- Herman has one tournament win in his past five trips to this event, with an average finish at the event of 10th.
- In his last five appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut three times.
- Herman finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2021.
Jim Herman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|