Table of Contents
Adam Long, who took 16th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-24 in his last action, enters play in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +5750 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Adam Long Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Long has finished under par 12 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Long has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Adam Long History at Wyndham Championship
- Long’s only finish at this event in three visits was 31st place.
- In Long’s last three appearances at this event, he’s made the cut once.
- Long finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last appearance in this event in 2021.
Adam Long’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|