Table of Contents
Russell Henley heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +2450 odds. He will try for another strong showing after his seventh-place finish here in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Henley before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Russell Henley Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Henley has finished under par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the top five scores in one of his last 18 rounds.
- Henley has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Russell Henley History at Wyndham Championship
- In Henley’s last five trips to this event, he has placed among the top 10 two times, with an average finish of 23rd at the event.
- Henley has four made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Henley placed seventh the last time he played this tournament (in 2021).
- He finished one round with the best score in the field the most recent time he played here.
Russell Henley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|