Adam Schenk enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +14500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Before Schenk tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Adam Schenk Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds of play, Schenk has shot below par on four occasions while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Schenk has recorded a score within five shots of the day’s best in four of his last 13 rounds.
Adam Schenk History at Wyndham Championship
- Schenk has not finished inside the top 20 in his last four appearances at this event.
- Schenk has one made cut in his past four attempts at this tournament.
- The most recent time Schenk competed in this event in 2021, he failed to make the cut.
Adam Schenk’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|