Table of Contents
Miguel Rojas and the Miami Marlins will take on Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rojas Props for Marlins vs Reds
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Rojas in 2022
- Rojas is hitting .241 with 14 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Rojas’ home run total ranks 195th and his RBI tally ranks 193rd.
- In 60.2% of his games this season (56 of 93), Rojas has recorded a hit, and in 18 of those games (19.4%) he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Rojas has gone yard in six of 93 games in 2022 (6.5%), which is 1.8% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- The Reds are sending Minor (1-7) to make his 11th start of the season. He is 1-7 with a 6.31 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 51 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.31, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents are hitting .284 against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender 138 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (second-most in baseball).