Table of Contents
Nick Watney enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +61000 odds. He made the cut and finished 30th in his most recent outing, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Watney before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Nick Watney Recent Performance
- Watney has ended the day under par three times and registered a better-than-average score in four of his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores once in his last 12 rounds.
- Watney has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Nick Watney History at Wyndham Championship
- Watney has one top-five finish in his last nine trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 22nd over that span.
- Watney has three made cuts over his past nine attempts at this tournament.
- Watney failed to make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2021).
Nick Watney’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|