Table of Contents
William McGirt heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +39000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 57th in his last time at this event in 2018. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McGirt in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
William McGirt Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, McGirt has finished below par 10 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 16 rounds, McGirt has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
William McGirt History at Wyndham Championship
- In his last seven appearances at this event, McGirt has ended up in the top 10 once and inside the top 20 two times, with an average finish of 36th at the event.
- McGirt made it to the weekend in four of his last seven appearances at this event.
- McGirt placed 57th the last time he played this tournament (in 2018).
- He posted two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time competing here.
William McGirt’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|