Table of Contents
Rafael Devers will take the field for the Boston Red Sox against Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Devers Props for Red Sox vs Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Devers in 2022
- Devers leads the Red Sox with 23 home runs and has a team-high batting average of .326.
- Devers’ home runs rank 14th in MLB and he ranks 27th in RBI in MLB.
- In 85.2% of his games this year (75 of 88), Devers has recorded a hit, and in 31 of those games (35.2%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 23.9% of his games this season, Devers has hit a long ball (21 of 88). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||July 22||1-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Urquidy (9-4 with a 3.86 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 107 1/3 innings pitched) aims for his 10th win when he gets the start for the Astros, his 20th of the season.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 27-year-old ranks 43rd in ERA (3.86), 40th in WHIP (1.211), and 57th in K/9 (6.7).
- The Astros pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (92 total, 0.9 per game).