Table of Contents
After a 10th-place showing at the 2021 Wyndham Championship, Rory Sabbatini will look for another top finish this year at Sedgefield Country Club. He has +13500 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Sabbatini before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Rory Sabbatini Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Sabbatini has shot below par on six occasions while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Sabbatini has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Rory Sabbatini History at Wyndham Championship
- Sabbatini has four top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his last seven trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 17th over that span.
- Sabbatini made the cut in five of his last seven trips to this event.
- In 2021 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Sabbatini finished 10th.
- He finished one round without having a bogey his last time here.
Rory Sabbatini’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|