Table of Contents
Zach Johnson (+21000) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Zach Johnson Recent Performance
- Johnson has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Johnson has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Zach Johnson History at Wyndham Championship
- Johnson has two top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his past four trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 22nd over that span.
- In his last four appearances at this tournament, Johnson made the cut three times.
- Johnson last played this event in 2021 but failed to make the cut.
Zach Johnson’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|