Table of Contents
Xander Bogaerts and the Boston Red Sox will play Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Wednesday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts is hitting .312 with 28 doubles, eight home runs and 41 walks.
- Among all batters in baseball, Bogaerts’ home run total ranks 150th and his RBI tally ranks 77th.
- Bogaerts has reached base with a hit 71 times this year in 100 games played (71.0%), including multiple hits on 31 occasions (31.0%).
- Bogaerts has gone yard in eight of 100 games in 2022 (8.0%), which is 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Urquidy (9-4) is aiming for his 10th victory when he takes the mound for the Astros in his 20th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.86 ERA in 107 1/3 innings pitched, with 80 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old’s 3.86 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.211 WHIP ranks 40th, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 57th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Astros pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up the third-fewest home runs in baseball (92 total, 0.9 per game).