Table of Contents
After he reached base in all four of his plate appearances in his most recent game (going 1-for-1 with a home run and an RBI), Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres square off against Chad Kuhl and the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto has launched a team-best 21 homers.
- Soto ranks 17th in homers and 71st in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- In 62.4% of his 101 games this season, Soto has notched a base hit (63 times). He’s also notched 20 multi-hit games in 2022 (19.8%).
- Soto has gone yard in 20 games this season (101 opportunities, 19.8%), leaving the ballpark in 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Kuhl (6-6) takes the mound for the Rockies in his 20th start of the season. He has a 4.59 ERA in 98 innings pitched, with 72 strikeouts.
- In 19 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.59 ERA and 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .268 to his opponents.
- The Rockies pitching staff is last in the league with a collective 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rockies rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered ( total, per game).