Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will face Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Friday at 8:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (26), runs batted in (82) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .332.
- In MLB action, Goldschmidt ranks seventh in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- In 76 of 99 games this season (76.8%) Goldschmidt has gotten a hit, and 36 of those contests (36.4%) he posted more than one hit.
- In 24 of 99 games this season, Goldschmidt has hit a home run (24.2%). He’s left the yard in 6.0% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Nestor Cortes Jr. (9-3 with a 2.53 ERA and 111 strikeouts in 106 2/3 innings pitched) aims for his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Yankees, his 20th of the season.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks eighth in ERA (2.53), 12th in WHIP (1.022), and 12th in K/9 (9.4) among pitchers who qualify.
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (107 total, 1.0 per game).