Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Austin Riley will square off against Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves with 29 home runs and 68 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .297.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Riley’s home run total ranks fourth and his RBI tally ranks ninth.
- In 68.3% of his 104 games this season, Riley has recorded a base hit (71 times). He’s also notched 40 multi-hit games in 2022 (38.5%).
- Riley has hit a long ball in 26.9% of his games this season (104 contests), going deep in 6.5% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Walker goes for his 10th win when he makes the start for the Mets, his 19th of the season. He is 9-2 with a 2.79 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 103 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.79, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .231 against him.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mets pitching staff ranks third in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs allowed (115 total, 1.1 per game).