Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Austin Riley will play David Peterson and the New York Mets on Saturday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Riley in 2022
- Riley paces the Braves with 29 home runs and 69 runs batted in.
- Riley ranks fourth in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Riley has recorded a hit 72 times this year in 105 games played (68.6%), including 40 multi-hit games (38.1%).
- Riley has hit a long ball in 26.7% of his games this season (105 contests), leaving the ballpark in 6.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Peterson makes the start for the Mets, his 14th of the season. He is 5-2 with a 3.54 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 73 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 17 games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.54, with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .223 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.5 K/9, the third-best in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender 118 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).