Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers and Corey Seager will square off against Michael Kopech and the Chicago White Sox on Saturday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Seager Props for Rangers vs White Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Seager in 2022
- Seager has a team-best 24 home runs.
- In MLB action, Seager ranks 11th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Seager has a hit in 67 of 100 games this year, with multiple hits in 27 of them.
- Seager has hit a long ball in 23 games this season (100 opportunities, 23.0%), going deep in 5.5% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 5||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||August 4||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- The White Sox will send Kopech (4-7) out for his 20th start of the season. He is 4-7 with a 3.12 ERA and 81 strikeouts in 95 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.12, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .199 batting average against him.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers combine to allow 115 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 15th in the league).