Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals and Bobby Witt Jr. will square off against Kutter Crawford and the Boston Red Sox on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. has accumulated a team-best batting average of .257 and leads the Royals in runs batted in (55).
- Among all hitters in MLB, Witt Jr.’s home run total ranks 51st and his RBI tally ranks 41st.
- Witt Jr. has a hit in 65 out of 97 games this year (67.0%), with multiple hits in 26 of those contests (26.8%).
- Witt Jr. has hit a home run in 14 games this season (97 opportunities, 14.4%), leaving the ballpark in 3.7% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 6||1-for-4||0||0||2||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 4||2-for-4||2||0||1||2||0||1|
|White Sox||August 3||2-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
|White Sox||August 2||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Crawford makes the start for the Red Sox, his eighth of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.86 ERA and 56 strikeouts through 53 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.86, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 16 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .239 batting average against him.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (120 total, 1.1 per game).