Bryan Reynolds will hit the field for the Pittsburgh Pirates against Spenser Watkins and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday. First pitch is set for 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds paces the Pirates in home runs (16), runs batted in (34) and has a team-best batting average of .255.
- Reynolds’ home runs rank 41st in MLB and he ranks 161st in RBI in MLB.
- In 61.5% of his 91 games this season, Reynolds has recorded a base hit (56 times). He’s also put up 24 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.4%).
- Out of the 91 games Reynolds has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 14 contests (15.4%), leaving the yard in 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Watkins makes the start for the Orioles, his 15th of the season. He is 4-1 with a 3.80 ERA and 40 strikeouts in 64 innings pitched.
- In 14 games this season, the 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.80, with 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .266 against him.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in the league.
- Orioles pitchers combine to surrender 118 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).