Table of Contents
Luke Voit will hit the field for the Washington Nationals against Keegan Thompson and the Chicago Cubs on Monday. First pitch is at 8:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Voit Props for Nationals vs Cubs
- Game Day: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Voit in 2022
- Voit has launched a team-best 14 home runs.
- Voit ranks 64th in home runs and 64th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Voit has reached base with a hit 51 times this season in 86 games played (59.3%), including multiple hits in 23.3% of them (20 times).
- Voit has gone yard in 13 of 86 games in 2022 (15.1%), which is 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Thompson makes the start for the Cubs, his 15th of the season. He is 8-5 with a 3.48 ERA and 83 strikeouts in 93 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.48, with 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings, in 22 games this season. Opponents are batting .249 against him.
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 13th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender 138 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (fourth-most in baseball).