Table of Contents
Anirban Lahiri comes into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind at +18000 to win after an eighth-place showing in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 4- 7 in his most recent action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lahiri before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Anirban Lahiri Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lahiri has shot under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Lahiri has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Anirban Lahiri History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Lahiri has one top-10 finish in his last three appearances at this tournament, with an average finishing position of 31st over that span.
- Lahiri made the cut in each of his three most recent trips to this event.
- Lahiri finished sixth here in 2018 in his last entry at the tournament.
- In his most recent time competing at this event, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Anirban Lahiri’s Last 5 Tournaments