Table of Contents
Rickie Fowler played to a 15th-place finish in his most recent tournament at TPC Southwind in the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. He comes into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +30500 odds. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Fowler in this event.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Rickie Fowler Recent Performance
- Fowler has ended the day under par six times and registered a better-than-average score in five of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fowler has finished within five shots of the top score for the day six times.
Rickie Fowler History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Over his past eight trips to this tournament, Fowler has placed in the top 10 four times and inside the top 20 six times, with an average finish of 19th at the event.
- In Fowler’s most recent eight appearances at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Fowler played this tournament (in 2020), he finished 15th.
- He recorded one top-five round his last time appearing at this event.
Rickie Fowler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|