Table of Contents
Austin Riley will hit the field for the Atlanta Braves against Rich Hill and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves with 29 home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .296.
- In MLB, Riley ranks fourth in homers and 13th in RBI.
- Riley has a hit in 74 out of 108 games this season (68.5%), with multiple base hits in 41 of those games (38.0%).
- Riley has homered in 28 games this season (108 opportunities, 25.9%), going deep in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Hill gets the start for the Red Sox, his 17th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 4.52 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 73 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 42-year-old has an ERA of 4.52, with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 16 games this season. Opponents have a .259 batting average against him.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to allow 121 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 21st in the league).