Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Jorge Polanco will hit the field against Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco has put up a team-high 51 runs batted in.
- Polanco ranks 67th in home runs and 60th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Polanco has a hit in 55 out of 90 games this year (61.1%), with at least two hits in 20 of those contests (22.2%).
- Polanco has homered in 13 of 90 games in 2022 (14.4%), which is 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||2-for-5||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||2-for-5||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 5||0-for-3||1||0||0||1||3||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-2||1||0||0||0||2||0|
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Pepiot starts for the first time this season for the Dodgers.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to surrender 94 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.