Table of Contents
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers will take on Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Semien Props for Rangers vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Semien in 2022
- Semien has 18 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 36 walks while batting .239.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Semien’s home run total ranks 54th and his RBI tally ranks 52nd.
- In 59.8% of his games this year (64 of 107), Semien has posted a hit, and in 29 of those games (27.1%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Semien has gone yard in 13.1% of his games this season (107 contests), going deep in 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 7||2-for-5||1||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||August 6||0-for-4||2||0||0||1||1||0|
|White Sox||August 5||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||August 4||1-for-3||0||0||1||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Urquidy (10-4) gets the starting nod for the Astros in his 21st start of the season. He’s put together a 3.62 ERA in 114 1/3 innings pitched, with 90 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.62), 30th in WHIP (1.155), and 49th in K/9 (7.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The Astros pitching staff ranks sixth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 95 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.