Table of Contents
MJ Melendez and the Kansas City Royals will face Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez is batting .230 with 14 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 37 walks.
- Melendez’s home runs rank 76th in MLB and he ranks 136th in RBI in MLB.
- In 59.5% of his 79 games this season, Melendez has recorded a base hit (47 times). He’s also notched 18 multi-hit games in 2022 (22.8%).
- In 15.2% of his games this season, Melendez has homered (12 of 79). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 9||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||August 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 7||2-for-3||1||1||6||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 6||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 5||1-for-3||0||0||2||0||2||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- The White Sox will send Cueto (4-5) to make his 15th start of the season. He is 4-5 with a 2.91 ERA and 64 strikeouts through 96 innings pitched.
- In 15 games this season, the 36-year-old has a 2.91 ERA and 6 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .256 to opposing batters.
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- White Sox pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (120 total, 1.1 per game).