Table of Contents
Rhys Hoskins will hit the field for the Philadelphia Phillies against Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins on Tuesday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoskins Props for Phillies vs Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Hoskins in 2022
- Hoskins has 20 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 52 walks while batting .253.
- Hoskins’ home runs rank 11th in MLB and he ranks 46th in RBI in MLB.
- Hoskins has a hit in 69 out of 107 games this season (64.5%), with multiple base hits in 23 of those contests (21.5%).
- Hoskins has homered in 22 of 107 games in 2022 (20.6%), which is 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Garrett (2-5 with a 3.88 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 58 innings pitched) gets the start for the Marlins, his 12th of the season.
- In 11 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, with 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .238 against him.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Marlins pitching staff ranks ninth in the league.
- Marlins pitchers combine to allow 109 home runs (1.0 per game), the eighth-fewest in baseball.