Table of Contents
Tommy Edman will hit the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Kyle Freeland and the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday. First pitch is at 8:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Edman Props for Cardinals vs Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Edman in 2022
- Edman is batting .258 with 18 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- Edman’s home runs rank 180th in MLB and he ranks 136th in RBI in MLB.
- In 73 of 105 games this year (69.5%) Edman has recorded a hit, and 26 of those contests (24.8%) he posted at least two hits.
- Edman has homered in seven of 105 games in 2022 (6.7%), which is 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Freeland (7-7) gets the starting nod for the Rockies in his 22nd start of the season. He’s put together a 4.56 ERA in 120 1/3 innings pitched, with 89 strikeouts.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 57th, 1.363 WHIP ranks 53rd, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 54th.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.1 K/9, the worst in the league.
- Rockies pitchers combine to allow 121 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 19th in baseball).