Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers and Adolis Garcia will take the field against Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Garcia Props for Rangers vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Garcia in 2022
- Garcia paces the Rangers with 70 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Garcia ranks 35th in homers and 10th in RBI.
- In 66.3% of his games this year (69 of 104), Garcia has posted a hit, and in 26 of those games (25.0%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- In 17 of 104 games this season, Garcia has hit a long ball (16.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 4.1% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 7||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||1||0|
|White Sox||August 6||2-for-4||1||0||5||0||0||0|
|White Sox||August 5||1-for-3||0||0||1||2||0||0|
|White Sox||August 4||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Urquidy gets the start for the Astros, his 21st of the season. He is 10-4 with a 3.62 ERA and 90 strikeouts in 114 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.62), 30th in WHIP (1.155), and 49th in K/9 (7.1).
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 95 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.