Table of Contents
Daulton Varsho and the Arizona Diamondbacks will face JT Brubaker and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday at 3:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Varsho Props for Diamondbacks vs Pirates
- Game Day: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Game Time: 3:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Varsho in 2022
- Varsho is batting .240 with 16 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 35 walks.
- Among batters in MLB, Varsho ranks 43rd in home runs and 56th in RBI.
- Varsho has recorded a hit 63 times this season in 100 games played (63.0%), including 19 multi-hit games (19.0%).
- Varsho has homered in 16 of 100 games in 2022 (16.0%), which is 4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Brubaker (2-10) gets the starting nod for the Pirates in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 4.49 ERA in 108 1/3 innings pitched, with 111 strikeouts.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.49, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .275 batting average against him.
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Pirates rank 12th in baseball in home runs allowed (116 total, one per game).