Jon Rahm enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +2000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, The Open Championship, finishing 34th. Before Rahm tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Jon Rahm Recent Performance
- Rahm has ended the day below par 10 times and posted a better-than-average score in 12 of his last 20 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score four times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Rahm has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Jon Rahm History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Rahm has two top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past four trips to this event. (His average finishing position was 26th over that span).
- In his last four appearances at this tournament, Rahm made the cut every time.
- The most recent time Rahm competed in this event (in 2020), he took 52nd.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time copmeting at this tournament.
Jon Rahm’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|