Table of Contents
Sam Burns has +2950 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind, as he looks to follow up his second-place showing in 2021 with another top-five finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Burns before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Sam Burns Recent Performance
- Burns has finished below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score six times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Burns has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 10 times.
Sam Burns History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- The most recent time Burns played this event (in 2021), he finished second.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Sam Burns’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|