Table of Contents
Jordan Spieth will try for another high finish in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after he took eighth in The Open Championship on July 14-17. He has +2850 odds to win. Before Spieth tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Jordan Spieth Recent Performance
- Spieth has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Spieth has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 10 times.
Jordan Spieth History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- In Spieth’s past eight entries to this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged a 24th-place finish.
- Spieth made the cut in each of his last eight attempts at this event.
- The most recent time Spieth played this event (in 2021), he finished 12th.
- He finished one round with the top score out of the field the last time he played here.
Jordan Spieth’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|