Table of Contents
After an eighth-place showing at the 2021 FedEx St. Jude Championship, Will Zalatoris will try for another top finish this year at TPC Southwind. He has +2200 odds to win, the 10th-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Zalatoris before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Will Zalatoris Recent Performance
- Zalatoris has ended the day below par 13 times and registered a better-than-average score in 15 of his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of six times.
- Zalatoris has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Will Zalatoris History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Zalatoris competed in this event most recently in 2021, and placed eighth.
- He posted one top-10 round his last time appearing at this event.
Will Zalatoris’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|