Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Luis Arraez will square off against Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has racked up a team-high batting average of .329.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Arraez ranks 208th in homers and 155th in RBI.
- Arraez has reached base with a hit 69 times this year in 97 games played (71.1%), including multiple hits in 37.1% of them (36 times).
- Arraez has gone yard in six of 97 games in 2022 (6.2%), which is 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 7||3-for-5||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 6||3-for-5||2||0||1||0||0||1|
|Blue Jays||August 5||0-for-5||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 4||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Pepiot (1-0) gets the starting nod for the Dodgers in his fifth start of the season. He has a 2.76 ERA in 16 1/3 innings pitched, with 19 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.76, with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opponents are batting .175 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.9 K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to allow 94 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in the league.