Table of Contents
Aaron Judge and the New York Yankees will take on Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Judge in 2022
- Judge leads the Yankees in home runs (45) and runs batted in (99).
- Among all hitters in MLB, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks first.
- Judge has a hit in 69.4% of his 108 games this year, with multiple hits in 35.2% of those contests (38).
- In 36 of 108 games this season, Judge has hit a long ball (33.3%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 9.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Eovaldi (5-3) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 18th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.23 ERA in 93 2/3 innings pitched, with 93 strikeouts.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.23, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 17 games this season. Opponents are hitting .263 against him.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 18th in the league.
- The Red Sox rank 21st in baseball in home runs surrendered (124 total, 1.1 per game).