Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Anthony Santander will face Josh Winckowski and the Boston Red Sox on Thursday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Santander Props for Orioles vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Santander in 2022
- Santander paces the Orioles with 20 home runs and 60 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .262.
- Santander’s home runs rank 27th in MLB and he ranks 28th in RBI in MLB.
- In 68.3% of his 101 games this season, Santander has recorded a base hit (69 times). He’s also notched 27 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.7%).
- Santander has hit a long ball in 18.8% of his games in 2022 (19 of 101), 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 9||2-for-3||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 8||2-for-3||1||1||1||1||1||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Winckowski (5-5) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 11th start of the season. He has a 4.68 ERA in 50 innings pitched, with 32 strikeouts.
- In 10 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.68 ERA and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .289 to opposing batters.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 18th in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to give up 124 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).